Established back in 1997, ZIA Valda is an international investment company operating in Central and Eastern Europe as well as in the developing markets in the CIS and Southeast Asia. The company’s activities are supported with back office services provided by administrative staff located in Lithuania and Poland.
The company invests and manages its businesses in line with a unique strategy which allows us to achieve the utmost efficiency and truly impressive financial results. During the last few years, ZIA Valda has sold or publicly listed the majority of its companies in the early stages of their development. The newly acquired capital has been used successfully to boost the company’s further growth. In the last five years alone, ZIA Valda has executed the IPOs of three companies: Avia Solutions Group, the largest group of aviation service providers in Eastern Europe; AviaAM Leasing, one of the 50 best aviation leasing companies in the world; and Agrowill Group (Auga Group), one of the largest organic food companies in Europe. The companies altogether raised public capital worth USD 85 million.
Today, the company’s asset net value is worth more than EUR 250 million. We operate in such business areas as real estate, aviation, IT and pharmacy. Currently we are mostly focused on investing in the duty free retail business, Air passenger rights and claim compensation business, pharmaceutical enterprises and IT solutions. Our core advantage is the ability to optimize business processes and support the growth of the companies we establish and/or choose to invest in.
With our outstanding long-term history of successful capacity management and exceptional knowledge of the sector, we are capable of creating and realizing unparalleled added value from our investments. Furthermore, we maintain close partnerships with our co-investors and strive for the market consolidation of our businesses. Being highly flexible and dynamic, we participate in various early-stage projects and greenfield investments, independently or with our partners.
Facts and figures:
- Accumulated revenues of managed companies: EUR 350 million per year
- A total of more than 4000 employees across all companies
- A total of 150,000 sq. m. of facilities under operation, ownership and management
- Offices and companies under ownership in 8 countries
- More than 10 successfully operating start-ups in different industries during the last 5 years
- Supported and consulted Chinese Banks; total value of transactions in the CIS region: more than USD 2 billion
- Led a team of experts in a successful working session of the establishment of a Joint Venture with Henan Province and the China Aviation Agency: deal worth USD 900 million
- 3 newly listed companies in Public Capital markets during the last 5 years
- More than 10 different personal and corporate awards in such categories as Most Talented Manager, Best Company, Most Successful Start-Up, etc.