Established back in 1997, ZIA Valda is an international investment company operating in Central and Eastern Europe as well as in the developing markets within the CIS and Southeast Asia. The company’s activity is supported with back office services provided by the administrative staff located in Lithuania and Poland.
The company invests and manages its businesses in line with a unique strategy which allows achieving the utmost efficiency and truly impressive financial results. During the last several years Zia Valda sold or publicly listed the majority of its companies in the early stages of their development. The newly acquired capital has been successfully used in boosting the company’s further growth. In the last 5 years alone, ZIA Valda executed 3 IPOs of companies enrolled in the agriculture, aviation services and aviation finance businesses. Today the company’s asset net value is worth around EUR 150 million. We operate in such business areas as business services, real estate, aviation services, infrastructure and agriculture. Currently we are mostly focused on investing into duty free retail business and pharmaceutical enterprises. Our core advantage is the ability to optimize business processes and support the growth of companies which we establish and/or choose to invest into.
With our outstanding long-term history of successful capacity management and exceptional knowledge of the sector, we are capable of creating and realizing unparallel added value from our investments. Furthermore, we maintain close partnerships with our co-investors and strive for market consolidation of our businesses. Being highly flexible and dynamic, we participate in various early stage projects and greenfield investments independently or with our partners.
Facts and figures:
- Accumulated revenues of managed companies: EUR 350 million per year
- A total of more than 4000 employees across all companies
- A total of 150.000 sq. m. of facilities under operation, ownership and management
- Offices and companies under ownership in 8 countries
- More than 10 successfully operating start-ups in different industries during the last 5 years
- 3 newly listed companies in Public Capital markets during the last 5 years.
- More than 10 different personal and corporate awards in such categories as the Most Talented Manager, the Best Company, The most Successful Start-up, etc.