- Seeking opportunistic investments in undervalued and/or undermanaged companies;
- No special limitations on industries;
- Targeting buyout, privatization or expansion capital cases.
- Creating turnaround cases by employing innovative management policies tested in other group companies;
- Growth in investees through market consolidation, economies of scale as well as financial and managerial support.
Typical investment size: from EUR 2 million to EUR 10 million;
Type of investment: equity and/or quasi-equity;
Ownership stake: majority or significant minority, either alone or in partnership with co-investors;
Target holding period: 3-5 years;
Target IRR: min 15%;
Preferred type of exit: trade sale or IPO.